What to bring to your first meeting:
- Prints if you already have them
- Land survey
- Septic information
- Financing information if you're already approved
- Is your land perc tested?
- Deed restrictions if applicable.
- Wish list
- Pictures of houses/features (interior and exterior) that you like, either that you took yourself or saw online
Course of Action:
- Obtain blue prints.
- Go through the selection process of flooring, kitchen, colors, etc.
- Discuss the value engineering list, which is a costing of all items you'd like in your home and finding the value in those items.
- Sign contracts
- Submit signed contract
- Project starts and you can start building your dream home!
Typically, a 2,500-square foot home takes 6 months to build after obtaining building permits.
I would like to express my gratitude for your hard work the last few weeks to get our house completed. This is a huge relief for us and now we can finally put down some roots. We now have somewhere to call home, and I appreciate that! Thank you!